Making sense of data and connecting the dots to business outcomes
In the fast-changing digital economy, there is no question that HR leaders should be augmenting their workforce recovery and transformation strategy with data. However, many HR leaders struggle to realize the power of people analytics and deliver value to the business, despite being a data-rich function.
In this session, panelists will:
- Dive deeper into the challenges HR leaders face around building data-driven, business-aligned talent strategies
- Challenge the status quo around the data we collect today, and unpack what needs to be measured instead to operate, grow and evolve in a time of continuous disruption
- Identify practical ways companies can start to draw timely, unbiased, and actionable insights from data, including working with the right partners to scale their capabilities in the short term
- Michelle Hancic, Global Head of Consulting Psychology @ pymetrics
- Adrian Tan, Practice Leader – Future of Work Tech @ People Strong